- Kerala porotta- 2nos
- Egg- 1no
- Ginger and garlic chopped- 1/2 tbsp
- Onion chopped-1 small
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Tomato chopped - 1 small
- Tomato ketchup- 1tsp
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Tear/shred the porotta into bite sized pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the egg ,add salt and pepper to taste and scramble it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped ginger and garlic and saute till done.
- Add onion and saute till translucent.
- Reduce the flame to low,add chili powder,turmeric powder and garam masala,saute for a minute .
- Add tomato , saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the shredded porotta , scrambled egg and tomato ketchup, mix well.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes stirring well.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce if desired.
Updated on Dec 28- 2012