- Frozen puff pastry ,thawed- 2nos
- Chicken (cooked with salt and pepper,bones removed and shredded)-1 cup
- Ginger and garlic crushed- 1tsp
- Onion chopped finely- 1 cup
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder- 1/2-3/4 tsp
- Chicken masala- 1tsp (or Garam masala- 1/2 tsp)
- Tomato chopped finely- 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped- 1 tbsp(optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan , add ginger and garlic.Saute till done.
- Add onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Reduce the flame to low and add turmeric powder,chili powder and chicken masala. Saute for a minute.
- Add tomato and shredded chicken.Add salt and pepper to taste and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander on top and switch off the stove.Keep this chicken mixture aside.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into 4 equal squares.Gently press the puff pastry squares into greased muffin cups and prick the bottom of the cups with a fork a few times.
- Spoon chicken mixture into pastry cups and brush the edges lightly with milk.
- Bake at 200 c for 20- 25 minutes or until the edges turn golden.
- Serve warm with tomato ketchup if desired.
Sending this to
Any one can cook event at Taste of pearl city
Iftar moments event hosted by ayeesha of Taste of pearl city