- Whole wheat flour/Atta-11/2cup
- Water-(appr 1 1/2 cup)
- Salt- a pinch
For the filling
- Grated coconut-1 1/2 to 1 3/4cup
- Jaggery/Sarkara(grated)-1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp(optional)
- Mix the ingredients for filling and keep aside.
- Make a batter of pouring consistency with whole wheat flour and water.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan,pour a ladle full of batter and spread to form a thin dosa.
- When it is cooked i.e when the edges just starts to turn brown ,place 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp of filling on one side of the dosa and fold it over as shown in the picture.Seal the sides by pressing down the sides well ,with the spatula.
- Turn it over to the other side and cook for few seconds and remove.
- Serve immediately.
Sending this to Any one can cook Event at Taste of pearl city