- Passion fruit- 5 nos
- Milk- 500 ml
- Cornflour- 1/2 cup minus 1 tbsp
- Sugar- 1/4 to 1/2 cup(according to taste)
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Mix cornflour with 1 cup milk and keep aside.
- In a saucepan bring the remaining milk to boil.
- Reduce the flame to low and whisk in the cornflour mixture into the milk.
- Simmer gently for 10 to 12 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Cut 2 passion fruits into half and scoop out the pulp.Run this pulp through a sieve and discard the seeds.Add this pulp into the milk mixture and stir well.
- Pour the pudding into the prepared molds or cups and cover the top of each mold with a plastic wrap .
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- If using molds briefly dip the base of the molds into hot water and invert into individual serving plates.(Serve it as it is, if you are using cups)
- Scoop out the pulp from the remaining passion fruits and drizzle over the pudding just before serving.
Sending this to Joy of fasting to feasting at kitchen flavours
and Iftar nights at Jabeens corner