- All purpose flour- 3 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder-1 tsp
- Drinking chocolate powder or sweetened cocoa powder-2 tbsp
- Sugar- 2 1/2 to 3 tbsp
- Baking powder- 1/4 tsp
- Milk- 2tbsp
- Egg- 1 no
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract-1/2 tsp
- In a mixing bowl combine all purpose flour,coffee powder,sugar and baking powder.Mix well.
- Add milk,egg ,oil and vanilla extract,stir with a fork ,just until combined.
- Pour this into a greased mug and microwave on high for 90 seconds( or a few seconds more) until cooked through.(DO NOT OVER COOK)
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or simply dust with powdered sugar.
NOTE: you can use cocoa powder instead of drinking chocolate mix ,in that case add 1 or 2 tsp more sugar according to your taste.
sending this to any one can cook event at taste of pearl city