You can find the original recipe and a video here
- Butter-1/2 cup
- Sugar-2/3 cups
- Eggs- 3 nos
- Vanilla extract-1 tsp
- All purpose flour-1 1/2 cups
- Baking powder-1 1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Milk-1/4 cup
- Chocolate sandwich cookies(Oreo),chopped-10 nos
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.Line muffin pans with paper cases.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour,baking powder and salt.Keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.(for about 4 minutes).
- Add eggs one at a time to this butter mixture,beat well after each addition.Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Now fold in the dry ingredients into the butter mixture in 3 batches,alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the crushed cookies.
- Evenly fill the muffin cups with this batter and bake for about 18 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into a cupcake comes out clean.
- Frost the cupcakes with butter cream or any frosting of your choice after it is completely cooled.Garnish with crushed cookies and serve.