Recipe source :Vanitha
- Combine milk powder,condensed milk and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.Knead well to form a smooth dough.(you can use a food processor if desired)
- Divide the dough into two.
- For the chocolate fudge layer ,transfer one half into another mixing bowl and add cocoa powder , knead well until combined.
- Lightly grease a baking tray (or line it with a foil with a bit of overhang on either sides for easy removal.)
- Press the chocolate fudge layer on the greased baking tray,level the top using your fingers or with a spoon.
- Press the remaining dough onto the chocolate layer and level the surface.
- Refrigerate if desired or just cut into squares and serve as it is .ENJOY!!!