Radhika of Tickling Palates is hosting a fun event named BLOG HOP WEDNESDAYS.This week I am paired with Gayathri of Gayathri's cook spot.I chose to make this delicious coffee milkshake from her blog. You can find the original recipe here.
- Milk -1 1/2 cups
- Instant coffee powder- 2 1/2 tsp
- Condensed milk-3/4 cup
- Fresh cream-3/4 cup
- Bring milk to a boil in a pan ,switch off the stove and add coffee powder and condensed milk.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Now add fresh cream and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Whisk in a blender until frothy ,just before serving.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.