Radhika of Tickling Palates is hosting a fun event named BLOG HOP WEDNESDAYS.This week I am paired with Jyothi of Pages.I chose to make these delicious baked onion rings her blog. You can find the original recipe here.
- Onion- 1 large( sliced into rings)
- Bread crumbs - as required.
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Mixed Italian Spices- 1/4 tsp
For the batter
- All purpose flour-3 tbsp
- Corn flour- 1 tsp
- Apple cedar vinegar- 1/4 tsp
- Water- app 1/4 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper powder- to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C.Line the baking tray with parchment paper .
- In a bowl ,combine all the ingredients for the batter and keep aside.Whisk well until it is smooth.
- In another bowl,mix breadcrumbs,oil and Italian spices together.
- Dip onion rings in the batter and coat it with breadcrumbs and arrange it on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes,turning sides once in between.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.