Recipe source:Epicurean escapism
You can find the original recipe here
Makes: 2 sandwiches
- Ripe Avocado ( mashed)- 1 no
- Hard boiled egg ( chopped)1 no
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Black pepper powder-to taste
- Salt to taste
- Salad green of your choice- 1/4 cup
- Whole wheat bread-4 slices
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado, egg,lemon juice,pepper powder and salt.Mash well with a fork until combined.
- Add chopped salad greens and mix lightly.
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread 2 to 3 spoonfuls of the avocado- egg mixture on it.
- Top with the other slice and cut into half.