- Mushroom Chopped- 250 gms
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Garlic chopped-1/2 tsp
- Onion chopped-1/4 cup
- Green chili -chopped-1 no( or to tatse)
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Fennel powder-1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Grated coconut-2 to 2 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.Let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves,garlic ,onion and green chili.Saute till onion turns translucent.
- Now add turmeric , fennel and pepper powder.Mix well and fry for a few seconds.
- Add chopped mushroom and salt to taste ,mix well.Cover and cook over medium heat for few minutes.
- If there is excess water, uncover and cook until all the water is evaporated.
- Now add grated coconut and mix well until combined.Cook for another minute.
Serve with rice