Recipe Source : Edible garden
You can find the original recipe here
- Digestive biscuits/Marie biscuits powdered- 8 to 10 nos
- Butter-melted-1 tbsp
- Dulce De Leche-1/2 cup ( See Note)
- Banana-sliced-1 no
- Whipping cream-1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- for dusting
- Mix melted butter with powdered biscuit until combined.Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom and sides of the pie dish.Keep this in the fridge until firm ( you can also bake this for 8 to 10 minutes at 160 deg C,if desired)
- Spread dulce de leche evenly over the biscuit layer.
- Arrange thinly sliced banana over this
- Whip the cream until thick and spread this evenly over the banana layer.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder or grated chocolate over the cream layer.
Note: Check this link to see 5 different ways to make homemade Dulce De Leche.