- Tea biscuits /Marie Biscuits- 20 to 25 nos
- Whipping Cream-1 Cup
- Condensed Milk-5 to 6 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract-1/2 tsp
- Crush the biscuits to a fine powder and keep aside.
- In a large bowl,whip cream until thick.Add condensed milk and vanilla extract ,whip to form firm peaks.
- Place the powdered biscuit into individual cups or a large serving bowl.Add a layer of whipped cream.Repeat layers,finishing off with cream.Sprinkle powdered biscuit on top ,if desired.
- Serve chilled.
- Adjust the quantity of condensed milk according to your taste.
- You can place the cream in a piping bag and pipe the layers of cream,if required.
- You can also use butter cookies if desired.