- Grated Paneer- 1 cup
- Ginger -finely chopped- 1/2 tsp
- Garlic -finely chopped- 1/2 tsp
- Onion -chopped- 1 medium sized
- Green chili-finely chopped-1 no
- Red chili powder-1/4 tsp ( or to taste)
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Tomato-finely chopped- 1 small
- Coriander leaves- chopped- 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.Add ginger and garlic.Saute until raw smell leaves.
- Next add onion and green chilies.Saute until onion turns translucent.
- Reduce the flame to low and add red chili powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder and garam masala.Saute for few seconds and add chopped tomato.Cook until it is soft.
- Add grated paneer and salt to taste.Mix well until combined.( add few tbsp of water if required)
- Cover and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.Remove the lid and stir well,cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Notes:i used 1/2 tsp kashmiri chili powder instead of red chili powder.You can also add cooked(or frozen) green peas and chopped capsicum along with paneer, if desired.