For the base
- Marie biscuit -powdered-1/2 cup
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Passion fruits halved- 8 to 10 nos
- Thick cream-1 cup
- Condensed milk-1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar-2 to 3 tbsp / or to taste ( see notes)
- Passion fruit pulp- From 1 fruit
- Sugar - 2 tsp ( or to taste)
To prepare the base
- In a mixing bowl combine together powdered biscuit and butter.Press this mixture equally into 4 serving glasses using the back of a spoon.Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
To prepare the pudding
- Scoop out the pulp from the fruits into a blender.Blend for 2 to 3 seconds.Pour the juice into a strainer ,use a spoon to push the juice off the strainer.( discard the seeds)
- In a mixing bowl combine together thick cream,condensed milk,powdered sugar and strained fruit juice.Whisk until light and fluffy.Pour this equally over the prepared biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until required.
- In a small bowl combine together passion fruit pulp and sugar.Mix well using a spoon until combined.Pour this over the pudding just before serving.
Adjust the quantity of powdered sugar according to your taste depending upon the tartness of the fruit .
If you are using passion fruit concentrate ,adjust the quantity of the sugar as it is already sweetened.