Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Recipe source: JoCooks ,you can find the original recipe here.
- Cauliflower, minced - 4 cups( one large head of cauliflower)
- Eggs - 4 large medium
- Mozzarella cheese,grated- 2 cups
- Dried oregano - 3 tsp
- Garlic,minced- 4 cloves
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - to taste
- Mozzarella cheese,grated - 1 to 2 cups( for topping)
- You can steam the cauliflower florets first and then process it until evenly chopped,if desired.
- I actually scaled down the recipe to 1/4,as you can see in the pics.