Easy and delicious ,Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Source:Foodnetwork,You can find the original recipe here.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 18 to 20 cookies
- Peanut butter- 1 cup( see notes)
- Sugar - 3/4 to 1 cup( i used 1 cup brown sugar)
- Egg - 1
- I used homemade peanut butter.If you are using store bought peanut butter(with added sugar),adjust the quantity of sugar,according to your taste.
- You can also add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract ,if desired.
- If you like chewy cookies,do not flatten the dough too much and bake for exactly 10 minutes.
- If you prefer crunchy cookies,flatten the dough a bit more and bake for about 11 to 12 minutes.