Healthy and delicious Indian cheese and spinach curry.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
- Spinach /Palak - 1 bunch
- Paneer - 200 to 250 gms
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Onion,finely chopped - 1 medium( approx 3/4 cup)
- Ginger and garlic,crushed - 1.5 tsp
- Green chilies,finely chopped - 1
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Kashmiri chili powder - 1/2 to 3/4 tsp( according to taste)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato,finely chopped - 1 small( 1/4 cup)
- Kasuri Methi - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Fresh cream - 1 or 2 tbsp
- Water - as required
- Salt - to taste
- You can substitute fresh cream with yogurt,if desired.
- Adjust the quantity of water according the consistency required.
- You can also shallow fry the paneer cubes,if desired.