Sweet ,sour and spicy oven roasted Thai sticky chicken .
Prep Time: 20 minutes ( 2+ hrs for marination)
Cooking Time: 40- 50 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
Recipe source: Yummy Tummy, You can find the original recipe here.
- Chicken,cut into medium size pieces - 500 gms
- Oil - 1tbsp
- Dry red chilies - 6 to 8
- Coriander leaves,chopped- 1/2 cup
- Coriander stalk,chopped - 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Ginger,finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- Garlic,finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce- 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar - 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk - 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice - 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Adjust the quantity of red chilies according to your taste.( I used Kashmiri red chilies)
- Use medium thick coconut milk.