Learn how to make Ada for Ada Pradhaman /palalda Pradhaman /Payasam.
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 to 1.5 cups
- Unakkalari /Raw rice - 1/2 cup( see notes)
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Water - to prepare batter
- Banana leaves,cut into rectangles - as required
- You may use pachari if unakkalri is not available.
- You can also use unroasted rice flour to prepare ada.In that case just add sugar ,ghee and water to the flour and mix to form the batter.
- For Ada Pradhaman ,cut the ada into slightly larger pieces.