Recipe Source: Everybody eats well in Flanders,You can find the original recipe here.
Prep Time: 10 minutes .
Cooking Time: 60 to 80 minutes
Makes: 8" Cake
- Banana,mashed- 1 and 1/4 cups( about 5 medium)
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Vegetable oil or melted butter - 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 4
- All purpose flour,lightly spooned into measuring cup and leveled off- 1 and 1/4 cups
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/8 tsp
- I used a 1.5 ltr push lever type rice cooker with a non- stick pot.
- The cooking time depends upon the type / volume of the rice cooker you use.So the cooking time can be anywhere between 45 to 80 minutes.
- Do not open the rice cooker too often to check for doneness,as this may affect the cooking time.Make sure you do not open the rice cooker for at least the first 30 minutes of cooking.