Asian style slaw with sweet and spicy ginger peanut dressing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Recipe adapted from- once upon a chef, you can find the original recipe here.
- Cabbage,shredded - 4 cups( use green,red and napa or as desired)
- Carrots,shredded- 2 cups
- Red or yellow bell pepper,thinly sliced- 1 medium
- Spring onions,finely chopped - 2
- Salted peanuts,chopped or whole - 1/2 cup
- Cilantro,chopped - 1/2 cup,loosely packed
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup( i used olive oil)
- Rice ,vinegar - 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil - 1 tsp
- Peanut butter - 1 tbsp
- Sriracha sauce - 1/2 tsp( i used hot sauce)
- Ginger,minced- 1 tbsp
- Garlic,minced - 1 large clove
- Salt- to taste
- You can also add sliced broccoli if desired.
- I used homemade peanut butter.You can find the recipe here.
- This recipe is very forgiving so feel free to adapt it to your personal taste.